[ic] virtual domain?

Richard Eicher II interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun May 27 14:42:00 2001

I am trying to set up a virtual domain shop. I
have the Link program in the cgi-bin of the
virtual domain directory. I get the index page
but when I click on the customer or the admin
link. I get page not found. I created the catalog
with the ./makecat command using the Construct
demo. The apache log gives this:

[Sun May 27 08:23:54 2001] [error] [client
216.111.193.92] script not found or unable to
stat: /var/www/cgi-bin/pecan

After looking through the archives I have not
found the fix. Has anyone run into this? Where
can I get more information on this and all
virtual domain shops?

Thank you for your time,
Richard Eicher II
www.gardendalepecan.com