[ic] IC with MySQL

Ralph Alberti interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon May 28 13:07:00 2001

I am able to create catalogs fine using the construct template with
the IC database. But when I try to use MySQL I get the following
error message when trying to view the site:

"Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/mycatalog"

I am using IC 4.6.5 and MySQL 3.23.32-1.

IC seems to work fine except for its interaction with MySQL. I am
able to create databases and tables from within MySQL and even
from within the makecat script. The script reports that everything
has been completed sucessfully. I then restart the IC server so that
the config files are read but cannot view the catalog.

Any ideas?

  --Ralph