[ic] New User -- Lost Help

Jamby interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon May 28 19:07:00 2001

Gasp

	I've loaded the interchange-4.6.5-1.rh7.i386.rpm onto my redhat linux
7.0 intel machine.

	Having tried demos of some other carts before my httpd.conf is somewhat
different then original. I have brought it back to the
/var/www/html/construct ServerRoot DocumentRoot.

	But when I try to use the browser on my server I get "The document
contains no data" I get this at the /var/www/html level also where it
should render the apache index.html.

	If I use file:/var/www/html/construct and select the index.html file I
get the starting web page but the links are all broken.

I am now wandering in a circle wondering what it can be...

thanks for any help

Jim H.