[ic] admin sections for each catalog

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 29 16:48:01 2001

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 04:19:52PM -0400, Michael Patton wrote:
> I'm running 4.7.1
>
> Question:
>
> How can I run multiple admin sections ?  Makecat just makes the cat,
> doesn't do anything w/ the admin sections.
>
> I want each catalog to have their own 'version' of the admin section.

You can copy VENDROOT/lib/UI/pages/admin to CATROOT/pages/admin to let
you customize the admin screens, if you need to customize the stuff
in VENDROOT/lib/UI/pages/include as well, you can copy that directory
to CATROOT/include.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect