[ic] WorldPay Integration

Stephane Audit interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 29 23:33:01 2001

Hi there list.

I was wondering if anyone ever integrated WorldPay (http://www.worldpay.com)
services into interchange.

There are also a few questions I'd appreciate if someone could answer:

Background:

WorldPay requires the checkout page to send a POST request containing a few
variables (and optionnaly some information). Then it will use the specified
callback (cgi script I suppose) and send back the user variables and the
transaction confirmation/refusal.

First is it possible to communicate with interchange to accept the
transaction after a succesfull credit card verification. I know the usual
way is a build-in function but this is not a server that one communicates
with. They actually host the credit card input and results pages.

Also, if there's a way, where should I look?

Finally, by doing that am I saying goodbye to interchanges order processing
(admin UI)?

Thank you very much.

Jean-Pierre Parent