[ic] 4.7.3 vs 4.7.2 new payment modules...

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 30 17:16:00 2001

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 02:14:06PM -0600, John Beima wrote:
> G'Day Folks,
>
> The "WHATSVEW" file for 4.7.2 said that there was support for iTransact and CCVS
> with this version, if I recall correctly... However I see from the bug tracker
> that Mike made a note to himself to ad CCVS in later... But there is no mention
> of iTransact and it is not in 4.7.2... Does anyone know if it is already in
> 4.7.3 or I would assume the CVS tree????

There is an iTransact module in 4.7.3, but I believe it was there in earlier
versions too, check lib/Vend/Payment/iTransact.pm

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect