[ic] how to NOT use products.txt

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 30 19:27:01 2001

Well, I did what you said (except that I'd already modified the database
beforehand), and for some reason, I cannot get the field to display still.
If i click on no meta, I can configure the normal meta options for the
field, but for it doesn't show up in my products.  I CAN reference the
field using the item-field tag, but I am puzzled at why it doesn't
display.

If I click 'No Meta Display' again, I see two identical textedit boxes.
Are the meta options stored in a file or table I can edit to fix this?

thanks,
.cfg