[ic] ProductFiles directive 4.7.1

Greg Hanson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 30 19:28:18 2001

Hi All,

I have multiple tables in ProductFiles, but I cannot order anything from
those files. I get the "attempt to order missing product code:bendel1"
message.

Setup as follows:

Catalog.cfg:
ProductFiles	trans_bendel trans_bendwa trans_scwabb

PriceField	cust_debit

ifndef SQLDSN
Variable	SQLDSN	dbi:mysql:test_foundation
endif

ifdef MYSQL
include dbconf/msql.cfg
endif

Each of the databases above, trans_bendel, trans_bendwa, trans_scwabb, are
defined in dbconf/mysql/*.mysql and have corresponding .txt files in
/products.

Each of the databases have the following field names (with one line of
sample data):

trans_code 	vend_code	acct_number	trans_date	description	cust_debit
bendel1		bendel		456bendel	10/26/2001	tire repair	27.50

If I order something in the products.txt file it will load into the basket
fine (even though I have removed products from the ProductsFile directive!)
If I order anything from one of the other tables, I get the error messages.
I have defined the different price field cust_debit, as I thought that may
be it because you need the minimum of sku, description, and price for a
products file.  I have description, but that leaves sku which I have as
trans_code.  Is that potentially what is wrong?, and if so is there a way to
leave the field name as trans_code or will I have to change it?  If that is
not the problem, any tips would be appreciated.

I have restarted both server and catalog after all changes, currently have
redhat 6.2, IC 4.7.1, using mysql.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Hanson