[ic] Error when trying to edit shipping methods

Jessica Smith interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 31 02:00:37 2001

Hi Stefano,

At 30/05/01 11:23 AM -0400, you wrote:

>From: "Stefano Nota" <stefano@register.it>
>To: <interchange-users@developer.akopia.com>
>Subject: R: [ic] Error when trying to edit shipping methods
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:11:31 +0200
>
>May be, the shipping.asc file is corrupted, and it can't apply changes.
>I had the same problem.
>
>I changed the shippins.asc file and now i can modify shipping methods

I have the same problem, so I went looking for the shipping.asc file, but I
can't find it in the directory structure (using 'find' from the command line).

Where does this file live? I assume that it of course has to be under the
./catalogs/{sitename} area somewhere.

TIA,

Jessica
Thisisridiculous! WhatamIdoinghere? I'minthewrongstory....
                  --Into the Woods--
           http://welcome.to/crystalsinger/