[ic] Hidden fields mapping

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 31 19:47:01 2001

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 04:30:40PM -0700, Ed LaFrance wrote:
> At 07:00 PM 05/31/2001 -0400, you wrote:
> >Ed,
> >
> >I dont understand how the following code affect the URL request?!
>
> Sorry, I didn't really understand your question - I just saw 'map one value
> to another name while submitting the form', I didn't know you were looking
> for the actual code to send the values in the bargain.

Yeah, I read the question too, reread it, then deleted it because I could
not understand what was being asked.  Quality of answer is directly proportional
to that of the question.  :-)

cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039