[ic] Where to put the PaymentGatewayAcces HOWTO use order-profiles <- MORE INFORMATION

Tobias Henle interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 03:36:01 2001

Stefan Hornburg Racke wrote:

> Tobias Henle <t.henle@thiesen.com> writes:
>

>>Hello List,
>>
>>I have implemented the access to the German-Post Paymentgateway, but I
>>have a problem now, where to put the call to the Tag so that i can stop
>>the order process if something went wrong!
>>

> IMHO you need to provide more information about your implementation.

I have written a GlobalTag to make it easy to access (it should be know
problem to rewrite it as an GlobalSub, but i need to post some vars to
it!!!) and post vars to it. It starts the Payment and returns an error
if it was faulty.
Now i want to know where to start the Payment process and how!
becourse i neet to know that everything was right before and i must stop
the order process if something went wrong.

I think it would be the best to put it in the profiles.order file so i
can tell the User any error eg. "Your Credit Card has expired ..."
or should i put it in the Order Route?

BUT i do not know anything about Routes and much less about Profiles!

                       DISPLAY THE
                       ord/checkout
                       and ERROR messages

+----------------+       ^