[ic] Where to put the PaymentGatewayAcces HOWTO use order-profiles <- MORE INFORMATION

Thu Nov 1 08:03:00 2001

Quoting Tobias Henle (t.henle@thiesen.com):
> $calc $CGI->{pgw_result}="[post-pgw payment_method="1" price="[total-cost noformat=1]"]"
> pgw_result=required [scratch pgw_error_msg]

This is no good. This happens before that point in the profile is reached.
Use Stefan's call, though .....

> now, it is not as good as i want it but it works and thats what i need.
>
> i want to use the $Tag->total_cost() in my perl script - what makes the
> call to the tag post-pgw more beautiful - but that forces my skript to
> crash without any reason - i think -
>
> du you or anybody else use the $Tag->total_cost in a perl script, user
> tag or perl tag, i could not find any error cours all other calls to
> tags from my perl script work fine!!!

You have to make sure the database tables are opened first with
a [perl ...] tag. Try:

	[perl tables="products pricing"][/perl]

at the top of the profile. That will open the tables and should prevent
the $Tag->total_cost from failing.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon