[ic] Admin image upload not working

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 12:33:01 2001

Rick Eicher II wrote:

> Ok I lied it is still not working. :(

Bummer.

> The permissions on the /var/lib/interchange/basket/image dir in the catalog
> dir:
[dir listings snipped]

Those looked correct to me.  (Well, they shouldn't be 777, but for
testing purposes I guess it's ok.  You'll change it back later,
right? :)

> I thought it was working for a minute there.

Did it work once, then not again?  Perhaps BT184G.jpg already exists
and the permissions on that file won't allow you to write over
it?  I'm not sure where ic stores umask info, I haven't needed
to deal with that yet.

Stab in the dark time:  perhaps ic is running as a user other than
interch.  That might produce an error like this.

Look in .../thumb and see what files are there, and check their
permissions.

> Thanks,
> rick

Good luck,