[ic] [OT] Red Hat spearheaded Amazon's switch to Linux

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 14:05:00 2001

> Sorry for bothering you with an off-topic message, but I just read <A
> HREF="http://news.wideopen.com/ajb/2-118,209-103,18675531">
> this </A> from
> Red Hat's wideopen.com's news site.
>
> It's very interesting to read this and I hope that Amazon
> finally gets the
> picture "and saves itself" some more in using Interchange as well.
>
> At least I would wish Mike Heins and the Akopia developers
> and all the  Red
> Hat developers of IC the satisfaction of making Mr. Bezos
> "getting" it (at
> least finally at last).

I second that opinion.  Gotta get those sales teams working on Amazon to
get them on IC.

My friend is a programmer for Amazon in their Seattle office, so I'll
get him to start telling his boss to "go all the way" with IC.  I
wouldn't mind having a few @amazon.com addresses on the core team.  :-)
Anyone else know someone higher up to drop a line on?

Dan Browning
Kavod Technologies