[ic] Database

Korey Gozman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 14:55:00 2001

OK, well I defined the database in the catalog.cfg file like so
Database        table001        table001.txt    TAB

at which point I need to  pull information on the flypage for item 001
how do I access fields on the flypage?

something like [display table="table[item-code].txt" key=[first field]]

PS
(Cute : Synergy-db)
I tried it my boss is just giving me blank stares.:)