[ic] Source for Select on Inventory Stock Alert Message

Thu Nov 1 17:20:00 2001

At 03:05 PM 11/01/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>IC 4.8.2 / RH 7.2 / PGSQL
>
>We are working on getting the stock message feature working on the flypage.
>It is working in the admin, but not on flypage. You can make the stock
>message work on the flypage by replacing the default "Out Of Stock" with
>[item-data inventory stock_message] and it will pull then message out of the
>inventory table if it is defined.
>
>We now want to change the options for the out of stock message select box in
>the item:inventory admin page.
>
>Does anyone know where the select box on the form on the inventory page of
>the item edit admin section is getting the option values? I have searched
>like you read about and cannot find it anywhere. I am assuming that it is a
>text file somewhere since it is not in the database.....as far as I can
>tell.
>
>Thanks.
>--
>Fred Pope

The message choices are defined as meta data for that field (and stored in
the mv_metadata table).  Just click the 'meta' link under the "Out of stock
message" - all should be revealed.  If you don't see a 'meta' link, you
need to adjust the access permissions for your UI login.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax