[ic] BUG in &charge= when passing options (IC 4.8.2)

Fri Nov 2 08:44:01 2001

Quoting Javier Martin (martin@trymedia.com):
> Mike Heins said:
>
> > of time. The change (to Util.pm) is in CVS, both stable and devel.
>
> Now that we are at it, I have made some changes to the AuthorizeNet.pm
> module (4.8.2). I don't know whether you were aware of them. Sorry if I'm
> recurring. The diff is original versus mine:

Bob Jordan had found the typo already, but the other things are now in CVS.
Thanks; this type of thing is *nice* to be added to Bugzilla, but we
take help wherever we can get it! Thanks.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon