[ic] Payment Providers

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 11:54:00 2001

Hi guys,

We're finaly ready to start setting up payment processing,
and -- of course -- I've got some questions.

First question:  has anyone set up Concord EFS with interchange,
and if so, how much hell was it?  We already use them for our
traditional POS card swipe processing, and my boss would like
to stick with one vendor.

B:  since we already have a merchant account with Concord, I
theoreticaly could set up CCVS and a modem on the web server,
obviously this will introduce delays in processing.  I know
there are people who have set up IC this way, could I get
your feelings on pros/cons using CCVS?  How bad are the delays?

III:  The question asked once a week, at least:  how do I
go about integrating a payment processor that isn't built
into IC?  Would any of you perl gods like to offer a price
on integrating IC with whichever payment processor my boss
decides to use (since I just *know* he's going to pick one
that IC doesn't support out of the box.  He's already
tried twice, once with Payflow Link and again with
Concord EFS.  Grrr.)

Thanks in advance,

--J(K)