[ic] Catalog configuration

Ballou,Matt interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 15:26:00 2001

How do I set this?

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Eicher II [mailto:rick@texol.net]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 10:38 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: RE: [ic] Catalog configuration

Matt,

Hopefully if the ./makecat script can find and read your httpd.conf file. If
it does then you can press the up or down arrow buttons to scroll through
choices for each question. By useing the up and down buttons you can be sure
that you interchange settings match with the settings in apache.

The document root is the location of a html dir. that apache is set up to
read from. That is why it is going to usr/local/webmin-0.89. Try hitting the
down arrow on that question. If you have another virtal domain setup it
should find it.

This does not answer your question but hopefully it will help.

Rick Eicher II
www.pbol.net