[ic] foundation demo newbie question

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 15:55:01 2001

I assume u are useing a simply search for the link type. If so what do you
have for the search?

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of The
Marks Family
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:46 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] foundation demo newbie question

I've installed Interchange 4.8.2 using MySQL 3.23.365-1, Apache
1.3.20 and the foundation demo on a Red Hat 7.1 box.  I added a few
new test categories and product groups in the cat and area tables and
associated new products in the products table using mysqlfront (a
Windows MySQL client).

The new entries are patterned after existing demo records and are
displayed fine in the left region (both category and product group),
but selecting one of these new categories always returns "Sorry, no
matches for 'new category I added...'".

Can someone tell me what I need to do besides ensuring that the
record in the products table has the correct value in the prod_group
and category fields and the inactive field is not true?

I've scoured the pdfs and thought I had it right...  8-(

Regards,
Russ Marks