[ic] Problem with Shipping Lookup

anandha prassanna interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Nov 3 09:10:00 2001

HI all,

      I've a small problem in gouing for a lookup of shipping cost.

      Here is my catalog.cfg for shipping entry.
      Database Ground Ground.csv CSV
      Also in the shipping.asc file i have an entry as below
      GNDCOM UPS Ground Commercial price 0 20 u Ground [default zip 450]
2.00 round
      GNDCOM  UPS Ground Commercial   price   20      45      f @@TOTAL@@ *
0.1

      Now  mv_shipmode has "GNDCOM". This is fine
      Next when i have my items priced from the range of 20 to 45 the
shipping cost returns the 10% of the
      total . Formula based calculation works fine .

      But when there is ups based lookup i get shipping cost of 0.00$.
      Also let me Know that whats the functionality of default zip.Does it
     mean that it require a zip valu which starts from 450 ?
      I have the required Ground.csv in my products directory.
      I have set up a database environment with pgsql.

      One more request is that I don't understand what user tag does below
        3DS     UPS 3 Day Select        weight  0       150     f [ups-query
zip="[either][value zip][or][var  SHIP_DEFAULT_ZIP][/either]" mode="3DS"
weight="@@TOTAL@@"]

         I understand this ups-query tag requires a zip code either from the
current
         session or from the default settings  , mode and weight according
         the criteria set. But apart from that where it queries ?
         Does it query the CSV files . Where Can i find the links for
processing.

         Ur Help ig greatly expected..

with Regards,
prassy...