[ic] Problem with Shipping Lookup

CHRIS KNIGHT interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Nov 3 18:42:00 2001

Salut Prassy,

In regards to the 450...
UPS calculates it shipping cost form point A to point B.  Point A is the zone based on zip code where the shipment will originate.  In the default foundation demo it is all set up to start from 450.  You will want to go to UPS's web site and download the most recent shipping information.

http://www.ups.com/using/services/rave/rate/index.html

I suggest going to http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/index
and type shipping into the search box,  this will give you references into the docs on shipping.  And you should be able to find further answers to your questions there.

bonne chance,
Chris

>>> anandha.prassanna@megasoft.com 9/19/01 5:36:12 PM >>>
HI all,

      I've a small problem in gouing for a lookup of shipping cost.

      But when there is ups based lookup i get shipping cost of 0.00$.
      Also let me Know that whats the functionality of default zip.Does it
     mean that it require a zip valu which starts from 450 ?
      I have the required Ground.csv in my products directory.
      I have set up a database environment with pgsql.

with Regards,
prassy...