[ic] Flypage, multiple product tables, and [item-field]

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 4 16:01:49 2001

Steffen Dettmer wrote:

> * Todd L. Cawthron wrote on Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 08:38 -0800:
> > When I turned on the debugging features in Interchange, I
> > noticed a lot of database error messages during flypage
> > generation.
>
> Could you please tell me how to enable the debug features?
>
> oki,
>
> Steffen

Have a look at

# Set to 1 to send extra debugging info to file /tmp/icdebug
# and get a dump of global and catalog data structures.
Variable  DEBUG  0

in your interchange.cfg file!

How about

grep debug *

???? You will get some informations like

interchange.cfg:# Set to 1 to send extra debugging info to file
/tmp/icdebug
interchange.cfg:Message Sending debug to /tmp/icdebug.
interchange.cfg:DebugFile /tmp/icdebug

ciao

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]