[ic] Mixed Shipping Problem

Jerry interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 11:07:00 2001

Anyone have a setup for UPS shipping by weight
however FREE shipping over a certain dollar amount?
We'd like to have free shipping in 4.7 IC when the
order subtotal exceeds $200.00 and otherwise use the
UPS lookup and charge by weight?

It thought the setup below would work. It allows the
free shipping if over $200, but for orders under that
amount, it tries to continues to use the subtotal
amount instead calculating on the shipping weight. So an
order with a subtotal amount $182, it reports taht 182 POUNDS
is too heavy for UPS. It's like it only looks at the third
column of shipping.asc for the first row and ignores it after that.
If I remeove the first line of upsg, it calcs on weight
just fine. What am I missing here?

upsg	UPS Ground	[subtotal noformat=1]	200	9999999	0
upsg	UPS Ground	weight	0	0	e Nothing to ship!
upsg	UPS Ground	weight	0	150	u Ground [value name=zip filter=digits
default=08360] 3.00
upsg	UPS Ground	weight	150	999999	e @@TOTAL@@ lbs too heavy for UPS

Jerry Uphoff
jerry@digitalfm.com