[ic] Need hired guns for our IC project

Doug Alcorn interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 14:53:00 2001

Michael Bevan <mkbevan@yahoo.com> writes:

> If you are interested please let me know your hourly rate, and
> availability in hours per week.

I've been doing IC development on an off for almost two years.  I'm
not familiar with your other package; however, I know perl well.  You
can get more information about me an my work from my URL in the .sig.
My hourly rate is $75/hour and I can give about 10 hours a week.  If
you want more than that I can talk to you about your requirements.

If you'd like to call me, my number is 513-295-2844.  Leave a message
if you miss me.  I return my calls pretty quickly.  Also my email
address is in the .sig as well.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543