[ic] comparison

John Clayton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 15:34:01 2001

I am using IC 4.8.2.  I am trying to get the value of [item-code] into a
variable so that I can make a comparison with a sku in the flypage.  I am
not that familiar with the way the tags work.  I have exhausted the IC tag
docs.  The closest thing I could come up with was this:

                   [if explicit]
                       [condition]
                          $skucode = '[value item-code]';
                           #or possibly this
                          $skucode = $Values->(item-code);

                          return 1 if $skucode eq '00047';
                          return 0;
                       [/condition]
                     good
                   [else]
                     no
                   [/else]
                   [/if]

But it does not seem to work.  I have tried other [if] ways as well.  It
seems like it should be real simple to make a comparison with a variable.
Any suggestions?

John