[ic] reconfig failure causes

Mon Nov 5 17:33:00 2001

Quoting FixtureFactor.com (aaron@fixturefactor.com):
> Hi all,
>
> My catalog will not reconfigure at all anymore since Saturday.  Im trying to
> figure out the cause so that I can implement my changes.  What are the
> possible causes of repeated reconfig failures?  That way i will know what to
> check.

What you should always check -- the error.log file. It means (probably)
that you have a syntax error in catalog.cfg. Often with new users, this
is from carriage returns in an uploaded catalog.cfg.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

How far can you open your mind before your brains fall out?