[ic] Credit Card Info

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 21:04:01 2001

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 05:43:21PM -0800, Dan Browning wrote:
> We need a program that will sense when someone has lazy quoting and send
> the post back with very detailed instructions on how to quote in
> context.  (Or even a patch for MS Outlook to change it's default
> behavior -- anybody got the source code handy ;-) )
>
> Who'll volunteer to write it?  It'd be a great mailman mod.

At a previous job I had a script that monitored the internal staff mailing
list and analyzed things like who was including far more quoted text than
response, how many signatures you quoted, how many times you added new text
at the top of the message, etc. and posted the results on the company
intranet under the heading 'Staff Laziness Ratings'.  People who hit the
top of the list got the hint pretty quick.   =)

--
Red Hat Professional Consulting                 Jason Kohles
(703)786-8036 (cellular)                        jkohles@redhat.com