[ic] Javascript Updating of Configured Price with Simple Options.

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 09:07:00 2001

>>I believe what you want is:

>> [item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=4 extra="OnUpdate=jsfunction()"]

>>not js="...".

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the input. I have actually tried that too. Looking at the code in
the Interpolate.pm, I think that you can use both
js="onupdate=somejavafunction()" or extra="onupdate=somejavafunction()" but
neither of them seem to be adding any variables into the <select> tags
generated from the IC [item-options] tag on the flypage, and I am not sure
why. There must be something that I am missing.

If you look at Interpolate.pm, there is first the section that builds the
accessory select box, and then there is the section that uses that if the
simple options (or matrix / modular for that matter) to generate the various
select boxes. Mike made the changes to this code yesterday to include the js
and extra into all of the relevant sections. There is something else.

Thanks again....

Best - Fred