[ic] Uh Oh, Newbie in deep trouble!

Andrew M. La Marche interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 00:41:01 2001

I think that I just got in over my head. I want to open up an online store
but know hardly anything about programming. I downloaded the tarbal, and
there it sits. I have no idea how to install this awesomely breathtaking
script. Is there anyone out there that might be interested in helping out an
inexperienced newbie like me? I would really like to use this script but
wow! is it beyond my means for right now! I think that once it was up and
running I wouldn't have too much difficulty getting the hang of
administering it...

Thank you for any help, I would really appreciate it.