[ic] shipping modes - country.txt

interch interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 11:16:01 2001

Ive been attempting to figure out how shipping works for awhile now, but
one thing is still confusing me.  For some reason some countries dont work.
   For example, the United Kingdom doesnt work, and returns: "Note: XPR:
Unsupported country specified." and no shipping options pop-up.  in the
country.txt file i see the line:

UK      3       Europe-EC       UK      XDM FIP United Kingdom

which makes me beleive that Worldwide Express & FedEx Priority should show
up, but neither do.  alot of the other entires seem to have two more codes
after the country name but the UK does not.  could this be the problem?
Ive never edited this file before so i cant see how things have changed.
Im just baffled because ive been trying to get it to work, especially
because most of our international orders are from uk...

any insight would be fantastic. thanks...

-sphen boyle