[ic] Redirecting to paper printouts.

scott d medlock - network engineer interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 11:20:12 2001

Had thought of that Stefan...  Except at the retail location the CC's will be
processed manually...  So I need to get the CC data printed on the paper as
well, and don't want to have that CC data sitting in lp, let alone the mail
system..

Would like to just pipe the output to a device (serial or parallel) formatted
for a simple text printer.  That way (notwithstanding the firewalls, etc.) the
CC data wouldn't be exposed to lp, or any other network service....

That's the part that has me stumped...