[ic] Netscape 4.7 and Interchange

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 18:21:01 2001

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel so STUPID.  STUPID.  STUPID.  I
just figured that since Internet Explorer didn't need a quantity, then
neither would Netscape.

Thanks so much for your relatively simple and yet ingenious solution.

Now, I'm going to bed to cry all night - hoping that I will become a genius
one day.

Boo Hoo Hoo - bowing my head in shame.

:)  Justin

Justin Bonds