[ic] Scalability of IC

Michael Stearne interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 11 20:04:04 2001

I have a client that wants to implement IC for their on-line retail
presence.  In your opinion (experienced MV/IC users) could IC eventually
be used to replace their in-house inventory system.  The current system
handles around 10,000 items selling clothing to the public and
wholesale.  I guess the major issue woulod be the accounting
functionality that IC does/does not offer.  Would Interchange be good
enough to run an entire meduim sized business on?

I know this is a very vague and subjective question, but I am really
just looking for thoughts.

Thanks,
Michael Stearne