[ic] Picture Files

Jim Webster interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 11 23:53:00 2001

I've created a form for my client to fill out when they need to post a
product to the site that I maintain.  The form automatically sends the .jpg
or .gif file to /cart/images/items.

When I put the products in, the old version of IC had a drop down menu that
let you select the file name.  This was great for me as the files I needed
were already there without having to FTP them to the server.

I can make that field a drop down menu but it holds/retrieves no data (from
the directory on the server).

How can I fix this problem so I don't have to manually enter each file name.

Thx.
Jim.