[ic] Ambogius Errormessage

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 05:14:00 2001

Steffen Dettmer <steffen@dett.de> writes:

> * Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote on Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 10:01 +0100:
> > >  >       Can't locate DBI object method "do" via package "DBD::Pg::db"
> > > at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1129.
> >
> > Yes, it is. Can anyone using Postgres as database reproduce this
> > error ?
>
> I use postgreSQL and didn't found this error message in
> interchange/error.log and catalog/error.log (test server with
> zero traffic). I could try to provocate it if anybody tells me
> how to do.

It is related to the layout page, but I don't know which action
really triggers this error. Maybe you can play around a little
bit with the admin/layout page.

Bye
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices