[ic] tag for thumbnail images

Rick Dickulous interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 12:34:00 2001

I am using the Foundation demo (hardware store) and infusing my own products into it. When the user clicks a category, a page containing those items appears. I want to put the thumbnail image for the items in the leftmost column of the returned set. I have the results.html page in the admin and can see the tags in the table, but I need to know what tag drops in the thumbnail image. I am looking now at the random and cross_sell components to see what tag is used there.

Any help would be uber appreciated.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com