[ic] why does convert-date cause 500 error? (Foundation demo)

Mon Nov 12 13:49:01 2001

At 03:32 PM 11/11/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Finally isolated it!  It's "convert-date"!!
>In the admin UI, -any- page that contains the "convert-date" tag produces a
>"500 Internal Server Error".  Every time.  Remove that tag and that tag
>only, and the page displays fine (well, no data where the date should be,
>but it displays).
>
>Anyone know what could cause this or had this before (I don't see it in the
>list archives) or am I launching into the convert-date routine next?  All
>comments appreciated.
>
>Glenn.
>
>IC 4.8.2 / Foundation demo.
>Perl 5.6.1
>FreeBSD 4.0

Hmmm... what (if any) error in the error.log was associated with this
problem?  The only thing I can think of is that perhaps you are missing
modules or libraries needed by the convert_date routine.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax