[ic] Connecting to undefined db

interch interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 14:20:01 2001

We have an IC installation we use to manage a lot of our account setups.
Part of the process is creating and inserting some default data into
databases that are created for the client.  Each client has their own
database, so defining the databases in IC before hand isn't possible.  Is
there any trick to be able to connect to an arbitrary database not defined
in IC without having to create a usertag to get around Safe.pm?  Any hints
on the simplest way to do this would be appreciated.  I'd like to use the
flex editor for this but that doesn't seem possible from what I can tell.

Chris