[ic] mailing lists on checkout

David Bordas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 02:46:01 2001

Hi,

you'd like to select by default one newsletter is that ?
Perhaps using a combo box with yes or no for the selection.

modify checkout.html :

replace this :
<<
[perl tables="__UI_META_TABLE__ mv_metadata"]
       return;
              [/perl]
       [input-filter name=mail_list op=null_to_space][/input-filter]
       [display table=userdb type=multiple column=mail_list key="[data
session username]"]

by this
<<
<SELECT NAME=mail_list>
<OPTION VALUE="Newsletter" selected>Yes</option>
<OPTION VALUE="">No</option>
</select>

After, only use your shell to retrieve all email that have "Newsletter" in
the ML field.

Hope that help