[ic] Very newbie question and new to the list...

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 03:14:01 2001

I know in Interchange 4.8, it's under Content, Page Edit and then whichever
file you want to change the title in.  For instance, index.html and then
change the Page Title.

I'm not sure if this is the way with older versions, however . . .

Justin

Justin Bonds
justin@hypertech.net
Tel: 501-745-2882 X103