[ic] Entering a Payment Without a Cart

FixtureFactor.com interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 09:03:01 2001

I think I have been after something similar to you, as I have been trying
add items that are not in the catalog.  Check out my posts about "on the
fly", since thats the way to do it.  I have implemented "on-the-fly"
ordering into the order entry page in the admin so i can process orders with
phone customers for items that are not in my cat. and it still shows up on
all of the forms and reports as any other items, even with negative amounts.
Im still struggling with getting it to work in the customer area, havent
gotten that to work correctly yet.
hope this helps,

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton
FixtureFactor.com V.P.
828.631.3477

We welcome your feedback! Please take 2 minutes and click here:
http://www.fixturefactor.com/cgi-bin/ffactor.cgi/feedback.html

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
Michel Matte
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 6:56 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Entering a Payment Without a Cart

I am trying to enter payments on previous account balance directly from
the menu.  Is there a way to either create a cart behind the scenes and
add a gift-type item to enter the payment or go directly to checkout to
enter the payment.  I tried to add an item as suggested in "How do I add
an item behind the scenes" in the October 21 Achives, but I can't get
the item to appear in checkout screen. I must be missing something.