[ic] Payflowpro and multiple charge attempts

Aaron Rubin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 15:07:00 2001

Hello,

  I was running IC 4.8.1, Perl 5.6.1, Verisign Payflowpro SDK 3.0
(formerly Signio) on a Cobalt RAQ 4 (one processor and I haven't
recompiled Perl or made any major changes).
  When I tried to put a transaction through the card was getting
authorized 3 times in rapid succession (in a second or less). Ron Phipps
had the same problem and downgraded to IC 4.6 so I did the same and it
worked but I already built the catalog to utilize some of the features
of IC 4.8 and I miss having those features. Anyone have any ideas why
I'm getting the weirdness with 4.8.1?
  Thanks.

--
Aaron Rubin