[ic] Beginner Installation Problem

Thu Nov 15 19:44:00 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, George Frampton wrote:

GF>>I'm a new user to IC and fairly new to Linux as well. I encountered the
GF>>following error when attempting to install IC:
GF>>
GF>>===========================================================
GF>>Interchange Version 4.7.x Configuration

Others have given you some ideas, and I'm not going to tamper with that.

But, I strongly recommend that you trash that version and get version 4.8.x

The version that you are trying to install is a development version and is
possibly unstable.

My philosophy is that if you are going to do an installation from scratch,
then use the latest and greatest.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, November 15, 2001 at 19:35 PM:
Man has his will. Woman has her won't!

This Linux System has been up 94 hours