[ic] How can we make interchange *NOT* parse a page?

Jason Korkin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 15:20:01 2001

Dear List,

Using: Interchange 4.8.2, RedHat 7.2.

Question: How can I make interchange *NOT* parse a page that is riddled
with [include] tags and general ITL?  We're writing a basic editor that
needs
to be able to see these tags.

I tried the following global sub:

GlobalSub <<EOT
sub ShowPageHTML        {
        my $path = "/home/catalogs/shop/pages/customers";
        my $file = $_[0];
        my $siteid = $_[1];
        my $out = "";

        open(FILE, "< $path/$siteid/$file");
        while(<FILE>)   {
                $out .= $_;
        }
        close(FILE);
        return $out;
}
EOT

Called via:

[perl arg=sub interpolate=1]
        ShowPageHTML("[value file]", "[value siteid]")
[/perl]

But when the sub goes through the page that it opens and returns, it
still parses the lines.  How can we just show the HTML and ITL without
parsing the tags?

Thanks!

Jason.
**** Virtual Hosting w/ Interchange, $20/month! ****
KORKSOFT - Software & Internet Solutions
Interchange, E-Commerce, C++/Perl/PHP/ASP
http://www.korksoft.com
Tel: (561) 642-7005 x 201