[ic] How can we make interchange *NOT* parse a page?

Jon Jensen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 21:38:01 2001

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Joachim Leidinger wrote:

> > > The reparse=0 worked like a charm -- is that documented anywhere?
> >
> > http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev-4.8/ictags_2.html#attr_reparse
>
> I've trouble to understand
> "http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev-4.8/ictags_2.html#attr_reparse",
> because my native language is the german language. If I've a big page,
> will that kind of codes like

>   <head>
>     <title>[scratch mytitle]</title>
> [perl reparse=0]
>   </head>
> ...a very big simple HTML stuff
> [/perl]
>
> prevent IC for any parsing of the big stuff of HTML codes without any
> ITL/IC TAGS?
> Can you give me an simple example, how to use [perl reparse=0] in a
> simple big HTML page?

Mike already discussed the best way to deal with this, but if you just
want to see [perl reparse=0] in action because the docs aren't clear
enough, here's an example. Save this as a page in the pages/ directory
of one of your IC catalogs and try it out.

[tmp klaeglich]JoJo GmbH[/tmp]

<h1>Example with reparse=1</h1>

[perl reparse=1]
	return '[scratch klaeglich]';