[ic] Lower To Upper Case???

Fri Nov 16 21:49:01 2001

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Mike Heins wrote:

MH>>I didn't understand what you were trying to do. If you *always* want
MH>>mv_order_item to be upper case, in every instance, put in catalog.cfg:
MH>>
MH>>	Filter  mv_order_item  uc

Well, that's kind of like killing mosquitoes with a shotgun, but that did
what I want to do, and since all of my SKU's are in Upper Case, it shouldn't
cause any other problems.

My most humblest appreciation for your help!

-------------------------

Separate topic: Do you ever sleep? It's 9:30 at night and you are in here
helping us. I've seen messages from you in the middle of the night! I admire
your dedication and I am awed by your knowledge!

I do hope that this Thursday through Sunday (at a minimum) that you are
going to disappear and go do something fun that has nothing to do with
computers!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, November 16, 2001 at 21:40 PM:
Suicide Hotline...please hold.

This Linux System has been up 121 hours