[ic] ic4.8.2 Sales tax wierdness

sphen boyle interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Nov 17 02:13:01 2001

make sure that the TAXRATE field in your variable.txt file is correct.
i have it set for 6% connecticut tax, so my field is CT=6... you should
have something like OH=7.  also there is a variable called TAXAREA.  You
should make sur ethat it has you two leter state abreviation in there too.
   I find that the admin interface doesnt work for tax at all. you must do
this manually.  hopefully this helps. and i appologize if spelling is bad
considering i am drunka sshit. yep.

peace...