[ic] Hiding VAT

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 11:39:01 2001

The default foundation shows the price for each ordered item, and a sales
tax total when checking out.

I need to show the price including 25% VAT for Danish customers, but without
VAT for customers from Greenland and the Faeroe Islands.

For Danish customers, it would be nice to show the VAT total on the order
receipt.

Will I have to change all pages where the price can be shown, or does
Interchange / Foundation handle this somehow?

I can't seem to find it.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk