[ic] Host Crashed?> HELP

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 12:23:01 2001

> hello my host crashed and lost my info lucky i had a server
> backup, but
> when i restored my site the interchange didnt work, then i tried
> uploading just the files i think would restore the cart and it worked
> but only for couple days, then it would say interchange busy or
> something, anyone know what files i need to upload to restore a
> interchange cart? like which files are needed etc???? please
> thanks alot!
> NOTICE:
> The information contained in this electronic mail
> transmission is intended by Aircraft Rubber Corporation for
> the use of the
> named individual or entity to which it is directed and may
> contain information that is privileged or otherwise
> confidential being monitored
> by ARM Inc,. (Fuel Safe Systems) If you have received this electronic
> mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
> copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error
> by reply email,
> so that the sender's address records can be corrected.

RE: [ic] Toast Burnt? > HELP

Hello my toast burnt and lost my tastbuds lucky i have run-on sentances,
but when i restored my horrible english, the capitalization of personal
pronouns didnt work, then i tried taking out just the apostrophes  i
think would restore the toast and it worked but only for a couple days,
then I would have to have another run-on sentence, then it would say an
error message that i didnt bother to write down, anybody know what i can
possibly do to repair my horrible lamer attitude with side of laziness
and bad communication skills?  like what is wrong with my brain????
please thanks alot!

NOTICE:
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by We-Hire-The-Nutty-Ones for the use of the
pour souls to which it is directed and may contain horrible spelling and
misinformation that is sickening or otherwise harmful to read.  If you
have received this electronic mail transmission in error, we feel sorry
for the pain you must be feeling right now.  Please delete it from your
system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the
his horrible skillz and attitudz, so that the sender's brain can be
corrected.

Humor impaired need not reply.  :^0

-Dan